Lyla is ONE MONTH! I can't believe that. She has changed so much in the past month and Jason and I keep talking about how time is going faster and faster. She has gotten really good with her head control and can keep her head up really well now...if she is on her tummy she can switch from side to side and has discovered TV (I was really hoping she wouldn't find this for a few more weeks). We have been practicing sitting up although as you can see from the pictures she is still working on that! The saddest part of this past month is that she is growing (ok I know it's a good thing but still this momma is sad), I know she is growing because last night I had to go through her clothes and pack some away because she is to long for a lot of her one piece clothes.
I know a lot of you are waiting for the hearing test results so here they are, she can HEAR PERFECT. She falls within the normal to mild range for her age and if it is more to the mild side they will be able to pick it up when she is tested routinely for school. PRAISE THE LORD! This morning was quite emotional for me because I was so nervous about what they would have to say but honestly the appointment lasted all of 10 minutes. They just redid the test and told us she was good to go! One more reminder to cast our cares upon Him, because honestly, I did not have anything to worry about.
Now if we can just figure our her tummy issues we will be rockin' and rollin'. After a rough night last night I googled our symptoms and found out that I am making to much milk and as a result she isn't getting the "good stuff" so we are taking steps (painful for mamma) to fix this and have already seen improvement today so hopefully our little girl will be back to her normal self again. I hate watching her be in pain!
No comments:
Post a Comment