Lyla has started to roll over from her back to her tummy. She has been able to do her tummy to her back since 8 weeks but seems to have forgotten that she can do this and gets upset if she is on her tummy to long. I don't think I will remind her because for now she is still stuck and can't get everywhere. Once she remembers she can do both we are in big trouble.
Lyla has her 4 month check up yesterday, yes you read that right. FOUR MONTHS. I can't believe it. I was hoping to get the go ahead for food but the doctor said she wants me to wait for six months if I can. I am going to try to keep her happy and fed which may be quite a feat, and we are still in a holding pattern for food but I am getting excited. She weighed 14 lbs 11 oz which is in the 75%, 24.5 inches 65%. All in all the doctor was pleased with her progress. The highlight of the day though was her flip flops. All the nurses and doctor thought they were to cute and commented on them (Good job DAD).
Jason and I still don't know much about our situation in the fall. We do that I will be student teaching in Rosemount in the fall and Jason is hoping to join us in the cities but there still isn't a job up there. So we are trying to be faithful and know that it will work out for the way that God has it but we have both been sad in the past days about the approaching possibility of a long separation. Either way we will make it just fine, we would just be together obviously. We have decided to start packing because we figure we will either move up to Marshall (because this house is very heat efficient in the winter or move to where ever the job is.
Well I guess that was a book I hope all is well with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment