Lyla is a joy. We are so in love. Well we were before but we both agree that this is the best age. She can get everywhere, wave bye. Is pulling herself up on things, chatting up a storm is now able to even sign milk when she is thirsty. We are so proud! Our goal is to have her signing before the new baby comes so that she can communicate with us even with a limited speaking vocabulary. We are hoping that will cut down on temper tantrums...it may be wishful thinking but we are going with it. After Thanksgiving we are breaking her of the nuk and hopefully by 10 months she will be off the bottle. We are also going to be getting a new carseat soon so we have time to get the old one washed up and ready to go for our new ninja.
The new baby is continuing to grow next week we will be scheduling the big ultrasound and I really can't believe it's already here. Jason and I are torn on what we are having this time and if we will be finding out. We were both positive we were having a girl last time but this time I am thinking boy and Jason goes back and forth. Jason really wants to find out and I don't. This is opposite of last time too. Just goes to show each pregnancy is different :) The heartbeat continues to remain high, but it is also still early. I have started to feel the baby move a few times and Jason has gotten to try a couple of times to but I just think that I have been so busy I haven't noticed it as much this time. Which is sad for me. I guess the second time around is just different. I am getting excited finally, I think the shock has worn off.
We have been extremely blessed in the fact that Jason continues to be subbing 4-5 days a week in the Farmington district. I can't wait until I am done student teaching so that daycare won't be an issue and I can hang with her. She has been lucky enough to spend some quality time with Great Grandma and I know it has been a treat for both of them.
So there is our recap for a while hopefully it won't be quite as long as it has been I think I have crossed into the second trimester hump where the energy comes back...because it's past 8 and I'm not in bed yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment