Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

long time...quick update!

Lyla is almost six months! SIX MONTHS! I still can't believe it. I can't believe how much she can do these days there seems to be something new everyday. She can now sit by herself for the most part and get down from sitting if she wants something that is a little farther away. She is so close to crawling, but that isn't stopping here she can scoot anywhere she wants to go. She has also started to eat lots of new things including sweet potatoes, peas, watermelon, peaches and pears. By far her favorite was sweet potatoes. We recently tried puffs and she seems to play with them more than eat them but the dogs don't seem to mind they have benefitted greatly from the "treats" Lyla has been giving them.

By far my most favorite time of day is bath time. It is so much fun to give Lyla a bath. She will squeal and splash and oh man it is great fun...usually we all end up wet.

Life other than that is crazy! I started student teaching and have two weeks down. I will be done week of Thanksgiving. Jason has finally found a job, PRAISE GOD! He is long term subbing in the Farmington District and then after that will hopefully be consistently subbing around the area to get his name out there. But hey, it's work for now and we are so thankful it worked out. Lyla start daycare on Tuesday. She will be staying with my grandma once a week and then at daycare the other four days. It saves us some bucks and bonus for great grandma.

All in all, we are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for, hopefully I will get better at updating, I know I am seriously lacking....

No comments: