Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6 months ago...

I gave birth to two scrawny little men, weighing in at 5 lbs 2 ozs and 5 lbs 4 oz. Today for their six month weigh in the tipped the scales at 17 lbs 7 ozs and 18 even. I still can't believe it I knew they had gained weight but WHOA! No wonder I felt like most of my six month clothes for the boys was only worn once, and they seem to be just about in the same size diaper as their sister (heck, she only has a six pound advantage on them). I am going to have some awesome upper body strength for the next few years.

Avery is an easy going laid back take it all in serious guy. He actually beat his brother at this weigh in for the first time in his life. He is always so chatty and can get anywhere he needs to by rolling. He is a sweet sweet boy.

Elias is our I need it now or I'm going to scream, go go go, the naughtier Lyla is the funnier she is type guy. I can already tell he is going to keep us on our toes, I have a feeling he and Lyla will be good friends, probably to good of friends. He is so easy to share a laugh and a smile and melts my heart every time.

I really can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone, I am trying so hard to stop and soak it all in but I feel I am losing. So instead I am photography and videotaping everything I can.


No comments: