Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lil Lyla

well...I guess lil' Lyla isn't so little anymore. At her 18 month appointment she weighed in at 25 pounds and was 32 inches. She was called "bossy" by her pedi because each time I looked down at her she would put her hand on my chin and face my head back to the doctor. It was quite funny. The doctor was quite happy with her progress and gave the green light for potty training, which I still have yet to implement. She suggested a potty chair, and I loathe potty chairs, so I am trying to figure out a different solution even though potty chairs make sense.

Lyla loves helping out with her brothers so much so that when I ran upstairs to drop a little E-man off for a nap she was able to "change" Avery's diaper....well at least she took it off and I found a naked baby laying on the floor. For a second I thought it was me that left him naked, then I realized that Lyla was no longer in the room, well she was busy throwing his diaper away....

Elmo is also a big hit with Lyla anything Elmo makes Lyla very happy. We have given in to this love and Elmo rules right now.

Everyday Lyla seems to be learning new words and I love it. My new favs are, Ciao when someone leaves, moon, and mawmaw. She is really good at gesturing and mimicking anything to get her point across.

That's all for Lyla, hopefully soon I will have an update on the boys, their six months appointment is on Wednesday.


A little note on mom and dad. Dad continues to sub and work at the Y and in his spare time (yeah right!) he catches football or baseball or elmo. I have started to sell pampered chef to help pay for diapers, I needed something flexible and something that I could control...so here goes nothing, I am also becoming quite involved in my moms of multiples group, I have really enjoyed meeting other moms that "get it". Life with twins is completely different and wonderful all at the same time, but unless you have done it, it is hard to understand. Life is absolutely crazy, and I absolutely love it!

No comments: