Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

a few things before i forget

today when lyla woke up it was really foggy....she stared out the window signed clouds and then said "BOOM"....love it!


tonight I ran to Target while the boys were getting a bath, I get a text from Jason saying "we have our diver, Elias just went head first into the tub fully clothed" and yes he was unphased by it.....this kid is seriously going to give me a run for my money....a few hours earlier he had fallen into the corner of the kitchen chair and seriously had a dent in his head....really?!?

avery is going to be our nerd....loves the computer and knows how to push the page back button, really annoying when I am trying to get something done

the big bday is almost upon us....I can't wait!

No comments: