Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Identity Crisis

We have an identity crisis on our hands.  Avery and Elias cannot tell each other apart in pictures.

For example (bear with me this is going to get confusing) - if you show a picture of Avery to Elias, Elias will tell you it is Avery however if you show the same picture to Avery he will tell you it is Elias.  (Following me??)

If you show a picture of both boys to one boy he will tell you there are two of his brother.

If you put the boys in front of a mirror they will tell you their reflection is their brother.

I'm sure this is totally normal, just not something I expected, wonder how long it will last :)


What do you think??

No comments: