Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Well here we go again

Well here goes nothing....so it's been a while.

In fact so long that we have added a member to our family. Oliver joined us in November and has been the best thing ever.  Only God knew how much I needed him in our family.  They placed him on my chest and I instantly knew this was it.  He is the biggest giggler, laugher and joy in our lives.  Healing is a good word.  Just as his name means olive branch or peace offering he has been exactly that to our family.

Avery and Elias are two.  They are spirited to the tee.  They can overwhelm anyone and are the best team out there.  Their words are exploding and listening to them chatter is hilarious.  Elias is much more sensitive and compassionate.  While Avery tends to know what button to push to get his siblings going and enjoys wrestling much to Elias's dismay.

Lyla is three already and starts preschool in the fall.  She is smart, really smart.  She is the best momma the boys never wanted.  She has a sense of humor that keeps everyone laughing and a memory like a steel trap.  She loves signing and potty trained herself when I was 37 weeks pregnant she has made transitions so easy and the boys continue to remind me that everything is not that easy.


1 comment:

MrsJamieStrouf said...

Lovely words! So well said about each one... as much as I appreciate how you speak of your children, they will cherish it so much more one day!