Oliver was nine months old on the eighth. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. In fact I'm not really sure what happened to my baby. He is now mobile and determined to keep up with everyone else so he is go go go!
His appointment went ok. He is still tiny, like only in the 20% tiny (weighed in at just under 18 lbs and was 28in). This concerns me as all the "big" kids are right in the 75% - 90% for their ages and always have been. How did my biggest baby at birth become by smallest at nine months?? My doctor and I talked out a plan to get him packing on the pounds and we will see what we can do. She also reminded me that he might just be tiny. Other than that he is growing well and meeting his milestones on time if not a little early. Currently he is "army crawling" on his belly and he is getting quite fast. If everyone is in the playroom so is he, if everyone is on the deck so is he, if everyone is getting shoes on well so is he!
He has dropped his morning nap and usually takes a 3ish hour nap in the afternoon. He sleeps about 12ish hours at night. He laugh is infectious and he has 4 teeth. His brown eyes are SO dark and he is really needing a haircut again (yes he has already had one!). He thinks his siblings are so funny and the naughtier they get the funnier he thinks they are. Currently, he eats what we eat for the most part and loves being pulled up to the table so he can be part of it all. Did I mention that he doesn't like to be left out.
I am loving watching all of his siblings take care of him, make him laugh and include him. Elias has made it his job to push him up to the table at every meal.
He still is the perfect fit for our family and we are so happy to have him here!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment