Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Whew what a weekend!


The big weekend came, and went.  My little brother is married!!  What a whirlwind weekend, beautiful day and beautiful couple.  Friday morning my cousin brought her two kids over (they were up from California) and the kids played together.  It was fun to watch them all hang out and Lyla enjoyed playing with her new friends.  She told me a few days later that it was really fun playing with them We wished we lived closer so that we could hang out more often!  


After dropping quite a bit of money at the dollar store buying any cars, toy story and princess item I could find I was locked and fully loaded for the bribing...er...incentives for walking down the aisle.  Saturday was a blur but so much better than I was expecting.  I prepared for the worst so that I would be pleasantly surprised and boy was I ever.  Lyla started the day off bright and early getting her hair done like a big girl.  Since she will hardly stand for me to brush her hair so I paid someone to do it and it was so worth it.  They spiral curled it and it looked so cute!  They also glitter sprayed her hair so she was in seventh heaven with her princess Belle dress and glitter hair.  She has yet to take off her flower girl shoes for any long period of time (I packed three pairs of shoes just in case those ones hurt but apparently not)  The back of our van literally looked like we were going on vacation.  The boys stayed at home with daddy and got ready with the big boys.  The first picture is of Lyla getting out of the van at the church she was so proud of herself!


The boys looked so cute in their tuxes.  We called them the men in black.  They did awesome and would have walked down the aisle had they not seen gma d's walker waiting at the back of the church. Luckily daddy was there to scoop them up and walk down the aisle.  They were such troopers all day long.  The napped in the car and were in good moods.  Toward the end of the night I tied a colored ballon to each of my kids shoes so that when they were running around dancing I could easily see where they were.  Best idea ever!  


Oliver was a gem.  Seriously, the best baby.  Here he is sporting his tux bib and he knows he looks good too.  He decided to hold out on crawling and go all out this week.  This kids can motto and is now trying to pull up on furniture.  I feel like my life may be busier in the future if that is even possible.  

And last buy not least the beautiful couple!  They had a perfect day, perfect wedding and hoping they have a perfect life!  Seriously so happy for them!

Here is my other brother with E-man and Ly they are were so excited to start cheesing!

and really is it already August??  Good news Jason is almost done working at the Y and moving on to bigger and better things!  So excited for this new adventure!

No comments: