Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Emotional?!?!

So my emotions have been a little out of whack these days and they have gotten the better of me on more than one occasion.  On Tuesday night my car would not start after work and I got angry...and somehow it was Jason's fault (oops)....and I claimed I would not be coming home until 7 or 8 because I couldn't start my car and there was nothing he could do about it.  Luckily, he came up to Marshall to start my car.  The whole way home I cried....and I don't even know why!  I am usually pretty even keel and level headed.  To top it off the next day it happened again, I went to start my car to go to work and it wouldn't start again.  I quickly called Jason to come start my car and sat in my car crying to my mom until he got there.   

Needless to say the car problem is figured out (my key had bent so I just need a new key) however, the hormones are still getting the best of me.  I am aware of it but I still don't like not being in control of the situation and hopefully this is not a forecast into the future.  It has to even out sometime right?!?!

1 comment:

njstrouf said...

HI Jason and Sarah: Eat what you want and eat what you crave. That is what the dr. told me when I was pregnant with Jason and he turned out amazing.
Love you so much, Mom Strouf