About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Jelly Doughnuts = Bliss!
So I am not usually one for doughnuts, in fact I have never really cared for them at all, but times have changed :) A couple of weeks ago it was a coworkers last day and she brought in rolls for everyone. For some reason they sounded good, I grabbed a raspberry filled one and WOW that was probably the best thing I have eaten in a long time! So that brings me to yesterday. We were having my car looked at I had to be in Marshall early. We also needed to stop and get gas so here is my logic, let's get a doughnut at the gas station. Well this gas station randomly didn't sell doughnut (seriously?!?) but I still really wanted one so Jason and I were on a mission after we dropped the car off. I found some at Hy-Vee and the best part is they are only 75 cents! YAHOO! Life will now be complete and I won't break the bank swinging by there before class in the mornings. The funny thing is that I called my mom to tell her about me new love for doughnuts and she laughed saying that when she was pregnant with me she loved custard filled doughnuts (which she rarely eats now) and they were only 25 cents. YUM YUM YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment