Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well here it goes...

I thought that since our family is so spread out these days (hopefully for only a little longer...) I would make a site to help keep everyone informed about our lives....especially since our family will be growing soon :).  Jason and I found out we were expecting our first on July 18th and since then have been preparing for a new little one at the end of March.  Tomorrow I get to set up my first prenatal appointment with my doctor and I can't wait to see our little baby on the screen.  It will create such a piece of mind for me to see everything and know everything is going great.  It is an amazing blessing to be given and I am already anxious to meet this new little one. 

No comments: