Although I must admit I was a little weirded out that there is something moving around inside of me, especially knowing that I can't feel it. However, I also realize the amazing miracle being knit together inside of me and I can't wait to see it's little face!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Monday, October 13, 2008
communicating with the unborn....
sorry the title is so lame but I couldn't think of anything better, just a cute story for you. So I woke up with some pains on the left side of my stomach Sunday morning but didn't think much of it. Anyways as it became more persistent as I was up and I moving around I began to investigate at which point I found that the left side of my stomach seemed to be bulging (I even asked jason to verify as some of you know my love of exaggeration, and he agreed). As I began to poke at it and try to massage the pain away the lump quickly moved and no more pain. I am pretty sure the baby was curled up in a ball taking a nap and I woke it up (oops...). Even though I still can't really be sure I am feeling the baby move at least I know that it has plenty of room to move around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment