Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nesting Already?!?!

Yesterday was a very productive day for us and if it is a preview of things to be then Jason is very excited! (For those of you that don't know, Jason does the majority of the housework) I was a cleaning and baking machine yesterday!  We gutted the baby's room and got rid of a lot of extra school papers and things that were laying around in there.  We now have a plan of how things are going to fit now we just need to get the crib and dresser! I also was a baking lady yesterday.  I made brownies for Tuesday ( I am having some friends over), chocolate chip cookies for work and a taco salad for today at church.  I have also had dinner ready just as Jason has been walking in the door from practice this whole week and that is also unusual.  He even commented on how nice it was on Friday night.  I didn't think nesting would start until way later but hey if it has already started at least we know we will have clean house until March.

The next doctor appointment is on Thursday and Jason will be coming with we are hoping to hear the heartbeat and set up an appointment for our "anatomy scan" where they measure all of the babies parts to make sure that everything is growing properly.  We can also find out the sex at that time, but as of right now it is still going to be a surprise.  

No comments: