Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

so happy :)

Today was my 16 week appointment.  Jason came with and we were able to hear the heartbeat again.  The doctor had a hard time keeping it at first because every time she found it, the baby swam away, it's already a little stinker!  It was nice to have Jason there with me to hear such an awesome sound.  I really could listen forever, it is so reassuring.  After the appointment we went and got Raspberry Filled Jelly Doughnuts (YUM!) and bummed around Marshall until lunch.  It was Arby's grand opening and oh man it was so good!  The baby must be growing though because I have noticed that I really can't eat nearly as much as I used too...which was really a bummer today when I couldn't finish my sandwich at Arby's but that will probably be good in the weight gain department (how thoughtful of the baby huh?!?) My next appointment is on the 7th of November where they will check again for the heartbeat and measure me.  Then the following week they will schedule me for the anatomy scan.  I can't wait to see the baby when it looks more human and not like a tadpole :) (Although it was a really cute tadpole)

Ok...so to end this I thought I would share a hilarious daycare story.  One of the little boys in the preschool room is potty training and finally asked to go potty so I was more than happy to let him go.  I did follow him though because I wanted to make sure he really went.  Anyways he walked up to the urinal started to pee without really holding anything down (if you get my drift).  All of the sudden he grabs his eye and goes "MY EYE! MY EYE! I PEED IN MY EYE!"  at which point he turns to me and says "Miss Sarah I got pee in my eye!" Mind you he was still peeing at this point so now there is pee all over the side of the wall.  :) I was laughing really hard and didn't even mind cleaning it up as I was laughing so hard!  Thought you might enjoy that story!

No comments: