Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Today was very special I woke up to a very smiley baby and that smile will make your heart melt!  


We have had a very busy week and I can  now officially say that I am a college graduate (I know finally right?!?)  All I have left is student teaching and that will be happening in the fall.  

Jason did a good job of making mother's day special even though he was gone most of the day at his last volleyball tournament.  I found little notes all around the house today as I went about getting things done and when he came home he had a beautiful drawing for me (He is a closet artist and has just started drawing for me, I love it!)

After he cooked dinner we headed to Marshall and got a few things, so all in all it was a great day and I loved hanging out with my daughter, even if she was a little crabby cause she can't breathe.  Both mom and Lyla have been fighting a cold but I think we are almost done with it thank goodness.  

Other than that both Lyla and I have doctor appointments, it is my post partum check and Lyla's TWO month check (can you believe she is already 2 months old crazy!). I am glad Jason will be going with because Lyla is getting three shots, poor baby!  

No comments: