first, I would like to say that I really feel nesting should be an instinct that kicks in after the baby is born. My house was so clean before Lyla was here. Now we consider it an accomplishment if we can see half of the kitchen table to eat at. I really miss that nesting instinct right now.
second, Lyla is six weeks old! She is getting to be so fun. She has cracked a few smiles and is starting to get quite the personality. We are working on rolling over, however it is hard to sneak in some tummy time since that usually makes her tummy upset. She also stays up for quite a while after each feeding, so it has been fun to have play time with her. We also are getting a pretty good schedule down. Right now she is spoiling us and going to be around 9 getting up to eat around 3 in the morning and then again she gets up to eat again at 6. Can't complain about that!
third, some humor for you! I think that sleep deprivation has caught up with Jason as well. Last night he was having some pretty crazy dreams. I woke up to him sticking his fingers in my mouth saying shhh...Lyla....stop crying. He was trying to put the nuk in MY mouth!!! We got a good chuckle out of this in the morning. So tonight I told him I may sleep in Lyla's room so I get uninturrupted sleep :)
I do have some great pictures but they are still stuck on my camera so I will try to get them up soon. Other than that we are just hanging out and looking forward to summer, but at the same time wishing we could freeze time because our daughter is getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment