Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Saddest Noise in the World

I can now say I have heard the saddest noise in the world.  Today when Lyla got shots her cry was nothing that I have ever heard and this momma's heart broke a little.  However, I know that they are good for her and she immediately calmed down after but still.  How sad.  On the plus side I am hoping we are going to get a good nights sleep tonight as it seems that since her shots have wiped her out.  I was also very happy that Jason was able to come with because not only was he able to pick up the pieces of his girls the appointment last a good hour and a half and I wouldn't have been able to do it alone.  She now weighs 11 lbs 6 ozs.  I have packed away the majority of her 0-3 month stuff and she is fitting way to well into her 3-6 month stuff.  I am not ready for our little baby to get so big.  We are also about to bump her up to the next size diapers since she seems to be leaking quite a bit but really size 2 already...what's next prom??  I won't even go there!

Lyla is  so close to rolling over we are really excited anytime she is on her tummy we are cheering her on and hoping she will role when both mommy and daddy are watching.  Her smiles are also becoming much more abundant which is so much fun and she seems to be trying out her voice. 

I forgot to mention in my last post something about graduation.  Jason was feeding Lyla a bottle and as she was finishing I picked her up and a lady asked if she was mine, I said yes she is and the lady said that's cool she got to see you graduate and you will get to see her graduate. What an awesome thought...not many kids can claim that!

No comments: