Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Appointment Recap

This week was filled with doctor appointments.

Lyla had her nine month apt. on Monday. She is just shy of 20 pounds and about 27 inches long. The doctor thought she looked great and she was quite a ham for the doctor, clapping, waving and sticking out her tongue when she needed too. We continued to be amazed by her everyday. She can now stand by herself for a few seconds, open cupboards and she finally has a sense of humor and can laugh at things. We also find it very sweet that she likes to play with the dogs. She will find their toy and wave it at the dogs to see if anyone wants to play and usually they try playing with her. She thinks it is hilarious that they would grab it and pull! She also said mama finally!! I love hearing that.

I had an appointment on Tuesday. The bonus of having twins is that it is so hard to make sure you are finding two heartbeats so they just flip on the unltrasound machine and take a quick peek. BONUS! I love checking in to make sure everyone doing ok, I find it very reassuring. Baby A's heartbeat was at 145 and Baby B was at 135. Both babies are still transverse (sideways) which is fine they have plenty of time to get into position. Jason and I are still debating delivery options. The recovery of c-section would be really hard on me as I would have lifting restrictions for quite a long time. My worry is trying to take care of Lyla and the boys while recovering from a c-section but I know it is probably a whole lot safer to have a c-section so we will see.

I guess that's all that's new in our life! It's looking like it is going to be a white christmas. Well a REALLY white Christmas. Once again this Christmas we are reminded how truly blessed we are. May you also be blessed this Christmas season!

No comments: