So I just counted it out and there are approximately 10 - 15 weeks left before it's go time. I had a mini-panic attack. Time to get my butt in gear. We are slowly but surely collecting things that will come in handy but are still in need of a few essentials. Unfortunately those essentials are the big things so we are trying to squeeze our budget just a little tighter....Thank God subbing has been going so well for Jason.
The babies are doing great from what I can tell....they like to box...a lot...one will start up stop and then the next one will start. Especially right before bed. They had Jason going pretty good last night. He can now feel them and likes to get in on the action too. I really appreciate that he can get his boys all riled up and then roll over and go to sleep while I get to sit there and wait for them to fall asleep :) Our next peek at them is January 5th, another long ultrasound to make sure they are growing at the same rate.
Lyla is a big cuddle bug. Lately she has been into giving kisses. Especially to her dolls, baby cousin and the dogs. I have been waiting for her to give kisses to me but she seems to prefer my feet. It sure is cute though. Tomorrow is the last day with bottles. With the start of the new year is no bottle at our house. She only has one a day but I am guessing it is going to be a little harder than we think it will be but hey, maybe she will surprise us.
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment