We had another BIG ultrasound today. I never can get over how awesome the whole creation process is. We were able to see the babies have hiccups, move their arms and move their legs and roll all over. Not to mention the pictures we got this time are awesome. It looks like they will have Lyla's nose. Both babies are weighing within ounces of each other. The ultrasound tech also wanted to put their names on the screen instead of baby a or baby b but I told her that she could put in whatever name she wanted and that would probably be closer to what we have picked out. Jason and I are still really struggling to find names that work for us. I don't want "twinny" names or "wussy" names and Jason likes old-fashioned names. So we are getting no where fast. Luckily, it doesn't look like these babies will be coming anytime soon. Baby A measures at 24 wks 5 days and Baby B measures in at 23 weeks 5 days, which is what I am actually according to my due date. The perinatologist was more than happy with this and said we will not need to see him again for three weeks. I have a doctor appointment with my regular doc on Thursday. I am excited to chat with her as I have not seen her since I found out about the twins. She was on vacation for my last appointment.
A lot of people are asking how they can help out and we really appreciate it so we have complied a list of things we are in need of that are not super expensive but will add up with the amount we will be going through them.
- 2 Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe High Chairs
- Diapers (Pamper's Swaddlers or Pamper's Baby Dry)
- Plain white onesies (6 months and higher - both long and short sleeve)
- Wipes (no up and up brand)
- Bedtime lotion (Johnson's and Johnson's)
- Bath wash
- 1 bumbo
- nuks (silicone)
- Bottle and nipples (Dr. Brown's)
- Infant Medicine (tylenol/motrin/mylicon)
- Bibs
- Swaddle blankets (We like the SwaddleMe brand)
- Baby hangers
-1 Bundle me (light version)
- Gift cards
Some bigger things that we will need eventually
- crib
- Mini Van (ugh I can't believe I typed haha)
- triple stroller (if that even exsists?!?!)
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment