Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Saturday


I forgot to share about my day last Saturday. It started off with a much needed eyebrow appointment. As I was making small talk with the lady I mentioned that I was expecting twins in about two months to which she replied "Really? I couldn't even tell!" Talk about making my day! I walked out of there so happy. Not even 12 hours later I was standing in line at Cub getting some groceries and the lady in front of my says "Oh honey, you look like you are going to pop" REALLY?!?! All my good feelings were gone. I had to laugh though, my dad had it right. He asked me who wanted the tip. I'll let you draw your own conclusions....I even added a picture for your enjoyment! (It was taken the following day!)

anyways...no call from the doctor on Friday so I assuming that means I passed my glucose test! One more thing to check off my list!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wow!! twins! congrats!! I still have fond memories of us in French Class back in HS. crazy to think how much has changed!