Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

26 weeks and a 10 month birthday!

Lyla turned 10 months yesterday and with it came an attitude. She has been testing the limits non stop lately, and has been pretty winey. I think part of it is her teeth, her top two teeth are coming in at the same time. Yesterday one broke through the other is close. I can't complain to much though, but she is just not herself. She is eating like a champ lately. Yesterday we went to Burger King for her bday (ok really I wanted a whopper jr. REALLY bad) and she ate a whole kids meal (4 piece nugget meal minus the fries) by HERSELF. I don't know where she puts it all. She is now officially bottle free!

Today was my gestational diabetes test and 26 week appointment. I will find out if I passed tomorrow and everything else checked out great! My doctor is really impressed with my progress, however, baby A has decided to flip to the breech position so we are praying that he decides to flip back before the time comes. I have still been feeling pretty good for the most part. I was able to see the babies practice breathing on the ultrasound and have a level 2 ultrasound on Thursday. My doctor is predicting at that point I will be having a biophysical profile weekly until delivery.

We are still in a holding pattern and hope it stays that way for a few more weeks!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can hear you talking when I read your blog! So fun... I'm so glad you're healthy and enjoying life! Love you!