Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7th 2009

A day that will live in our minds forever.

Here is a recap of the ultrasound appointment today

Tech: Alright here we go
(Places wand on my stomach)
Tech: Oh, Honey we are going to have to reschedule
Me: Oh alright.
(Stupid me thinking I don't have a full enough bladder)
Jason: There are two heads

Sure enough we have two heads, two tummies and two sets of legs.

TWINS!

I don't think I stopped shaking for a good 30 minutes after the appointment. Jason and I drove around aimlessly until we just stopped in a parking lot and said "Oh we should call..." only to put down our phone and look at each other and laugh. Because if I stop laughing I might start crying. I am so overwhelmed right now. As a family friend said this is a Absolutely Frightening Blessing. That pretty much sums it up. We are blessed.

December 17th is the new date for the ultrasound. We are going to be finding out the genders then (fingers crossed for at least one boy), and if they are identical, fraternal, all that good stuff. Until then....

No comments: