On Tuesday I had my biophysical profile. The babies were very cooperative and both scored the highest possible on the test. They are given a possible of 2 points on 4 different categories for a total of eight points each. Again at this ultrasound I was told that baby B is quite active, and we are going to have our hands full, I don't think we have gotten through an ultrasound without being told that. I don't know if I should be worried or excited about that but he seems he will be our "spirited" child if his ultrasound personality holds true. Baby A seems to be undecided on the most comfortable position in my tummy. He now sits almost breech while baby B has taken the hint and gone head down. Baby A will be the deciding factor in which way I deliver though and he seems to be very undecided. I am also 31 weeks tomorrow and I am taking it one day at a time. Some days are a struggle and some are a breeze but I am so blessed to have escaped bed rest so far and to have two healthy babies growing in me! Only a few more weeks until we meet these boys, and I am completely overwhelmed with that idea but so excited at the same time!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
31 weeks
I'll start off this post by talking about Lyla, she seems to be neglected on this lately. Lyla is such a good girl. On Saturday my mom carried Lyla into the living room where we were all hanging out, set her on her feet and said walk, and lo and behold she did!! If I had known that it would have been that easy I would have done that a long time ago. She didn't take off like I thought she would though but she is getting braver every day. I am just happy I was able to see her take her first steps, now I feel like I have a real toddler and that these boys can come when they are ready now. She seems to be feeling better but has gone from a major cold to getting at least 3 but I think more like 4 teeth, yikes seems she can't catch a break lately. She is still a sweetheart though, just requires some extra snuggles, and who can say no to that :) I am trying to soak it all in now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment