Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another big ultrasound down....

We had our thirty week ultrasound on Tuesday. I have two very healthy babies. They are continuing to measure ahead. Weighing in at 3 lbs 13 ozs and 3 lbs 3 ozs. On Tuesday they were laying transverse (sideways) head to toe with each other. It was so fun to watch this ultrasound baby A was putting on quite a show. The ultrasound tech just let us watch him in 3-d for a few minutes. We saw him yawn, smile and move his hands all over the place. Baby B however was a little less cooperative and choose not to participate in the photo session. He insisted on curling up toward my spine so we didn't get any pictures of him. On Thursday I had a follow up doctor appointment everything looks good, However, the boys pulled a trick on us and are now laying oblique (sideways) and are head to head. No wonder I wake up in the middle of the night thinking my sides are going to rip open. They did find that my resting heart rate is between 90 and 100 so I have to continue to take it easy and not push myself to hard so that it doesn't lead to other issues. I have once again escaped bed rest :) I now have to go in for weekly biophysical profiles (BPP), this is a more in depth stress test. We are on the downward slide!

Lyla is a joy. She has been lifting up my shirt and patting my belly and giving it kisses if I ask where her brothers are. (This is really cute but I'm sure when she is doing it after the boys are here it won't be so cute (: ) She is so close to walking I am convinced that she will start while I am in the hospital. She is also learning many new signs and it is so fun watching her learn something new everyday. She is also getting very vocal! I can't believe how loud she can be. She is fighting her first sickness though, and she has been quite clingy lately because of it. But I figure 11 months without so much as a sniffle is a pretty big accomplishment.

Overall I'm still hanging in there, I explained it to my mom the other day the best I can. I feel like I have mono. Meaning, I get up shower eat breakfast and I am ready for a nap. I have been averaging at least one good nap or sometimes two a day. I am blessed to be able to have time to do this and couldn't do it without my wonderful hubby that has really pitched in to take care of Lyla. She is definitely a daddy's girl and it is so fun to watch their relationship grow.

Sorry that turned into a book but it has been a while since my last update!


No comments: