Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby likes Pineapple

So last night I decided to have some pineapple for a snack in the early evening.  Boy was that a mistake...but mostly on the beauty sleep part.  The entertainment factor was through the roof though.  I had always heard that if you really want to experience the baby moving then you should drink some orange juice and lay on your left side and wait for the action.  Well, I learned last night that it holds true for pineapple also.  I was indulging on pineapple and about a half hour later got ready for bed.  As Jason and I were reading to the baby I am pretty positive that the baby has it's own dance party!  My stomach was rolling and rocking like I have never seen before.  Every time it would slow down I would start to laugh which I think just encouraged our little ninja even more and so the party would start all over again.  This probably went on for about 20 minutes straight...even after I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.  So, moral of this story....keep the pineapple and orange juice out of your diet if you plan on sleeping within the next few hours!

No comments: