The boys are really confused about what is going on they are quite upset that their favorite heater is now covered up by the crib. We are excited to see how they adjust to baby life.....and we are excited to see how our lives will change....as we sit here at 8 pm and are restless and bored we have come to the conclusion that in 12 weeks we will not be bored any longer.
Christmas was wonderful it was so fun to catch up with family and friends. I can't wait until we are closer to family hopefully in May or June, we keep praying that a summer job opens up and we can make the move sooner rather than later.
Oh and before I forget I have the BIG test on Friday....the dreaded gestational diabetes test. I pray all goes well and I pass with flying colors...and that I can keep that nasty drink down for an hour! I also have a doctor's appointment at 2:30 and then again in two weeks....these next 12 weeks are going to fly!
No comments:
Post a Comment