Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

the B-I-B-L-E

Lyla found my bible sitting out today and we had a mini impromptu bible study.  She wanted to look up her cubbies verse so I reminded her that it was in Romans and she told me 3:23.  Sure enough, Romans 3:23 was "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".  She was so excited to see it there in print!  It was a pretty awesome moment for me as a mommy to watch her eyes light up.  Then she proceeded to read me the Christmas story which was quite funny.  The main things she mentioned were that Mary and Joseph had a baby and it cost $100 at the cookie store.  Pretty funny!  God is good!

No comments: