I know I have also told a lot of you that I would be disappointed if I was told I was having a boy but that when it was wiggling in front of me I would have no problem being excited about a boy. This seems to be changing the further I get in my pregnancy. I really can say I don't really care anymore. Sure, I want a girl that I will be able to dress in cute dresses and do her hair, but I'm not really sure about those teen years. I also think a boy would be fun because I can see him wrestling with Jason and of course when he is young I can put him in knee high socks and shorts with a sweater vest and he can't complain and it will be so darn cute. So I guess really I don't care anymore (although a girl would be nice because we can't for the life of us decide on a boy's name, the girl's name has been decided before we even found out we were pregnant), however we are still not finding out the sex. My theory is that labor will go faster if I don't know what it is because I will have more incentive to push. So for right now I'm leaving it at that. Ask me again at the 20 week ultrasound....
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Boy or Girl...
This seems to be a popular question these days. It seems that as soon as someone finds out we are expecting the next question is what are you having. When we tell them it is to early to find out the next question is when are you finding out. Our response is when it is born. Most people these days are shocked and tell me that they couldn't do it. I think that this is one of life's greatest surprises and I don't want to peek early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment