We are slowly but surely warming up to the idea of having a baby by buying little things here and there. It is so fun to see these things start to show up around the house. It makes it feel more "homey". We have an outfit hanging from baby's room door knob so every time I walk by I smile and look more forward to March!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Visit with the Doctor
Today was a great day! I was so nervous about my appointment but of course everything worked out great. I love my doctor, she is very friendly and easy to talk to. She did however warn me that I should plan on delivering the first week in April because most first time mommies go a week late. I was kind of bummed by that just because my goal is to be able to have the baby so that we can travel for Easter but we will just have to play it by ear. The highlight of the appointment was by far listening to the heartbeat. I probably could have laid there all day listening to it. What a reassuring sound! What an absolute blessing life is. I still can't believe it. The heartbeat was right where she wanted it and so I head back in early october for my next appointment. By that time I will be 20 weeks. That is just crazy to think about! I am sure the time will fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Jason and Sarah: This email made me cry, no surprise, Right!!!!
I am so thrilled for you Sarah to experience the motherhood feelings. My boys are the best thing that ever happened to me and I am so thrilled that you are going to experience that too. Enjoy your pregnance, every stage and stay safe. Love, Mom
Post a Comment