Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Scheduling...

So I just got my list of all of my doctor appointments in the mail (you give them a time and day of the week that works for you and they schedule all of them in advance), and my last appointment is for April 9th, I am bummed because I was really hoping to make it home for Easter, now I know that is just a precaution and that the baby could be here by then but it still makes me sad to think that I might not be able to see family for Easter.  I figured it would the perfect time to introduce the little one to everyone, but I guess only time will tell. 

On another note I wore my maternity jeans for the first time today, I can still wear my regular jeans if I plan on standing all day long but school usually requires sitting for long periods so I decided to be comfortable.  NO ONE TOLD ME THEY WERE SO COMFORTABLE! Seriously, I am considering wearing these after the baby comes and I am back to normal.  They are awesome! 

1 comment:

Turned Art by Kevin Dahlke said...

Ok...i think you might get sick of the maternity pants...because as your belly gets bigger all you want to see is your waistline come back...but i am really glad you found some comfy pants!!!
Love you, Mom