Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stupid Dairy Queen!

So today was a day for celebration...kind of....I have officially grown into my jeans and they are uncomfortable buttoned so I have to rubber band the button to the hole so that they have more pull.  I guess it is to be expected as approach the end of the 1st trimester and I can still button them it's just that sitting in class all day is very uncomfortable without the rubber band trick.  But I guess you are probably wondering why this is called stupid dairy queen....

Jason has been busy coaching, in fact last night he crawled into bed at midnight, but tonight he got done at 6:30 which is a treat.  We had dinner together, tortilla pizzas (YUM) and then decided to go to Dairy Queen.  Now lately once some sort of food is suggested it becomes a must have because it sounds really good!  So we head to Tracy to get some Dairy Queen because it is closer than Marshall.  Anyways, we get to Dairy Queen at 8:00 sharp and as we pull up it looks dark, this is the point I start to panic,  Jason says that the sign on the door says nine even though they are mopping the floor.  We wait for another car full of people to walk up to the door and low and behold it is LOCKED!!! Seriously, do they know what they are dealing with?!?  I was so bummed you can't close an hour early.  So we headed back home and here I sit with no Dairy Queen, stewing about how they can close an hour early...Jason just writes it off as Tracy...I guess they can get away with things like that.  Next time I'm going to Marshall!

No comments: