Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting Organized!

So I'll try not to make this whole post about food but man did I have some good stuff this weekend!  I think the highlight was by far the chinese food we had on Saturday!  Beef Lo Mien has never tasted so good!  Ok...I'm done with food for a while....it seems all of my posts revolve around them lately.

We also went to IKEA this weekend in order to try and get organized.  We managed to find a dresser so that I no longer have to keep my clothes in laundry baskets and a large bookshelf so that we can try and organize our growing library.  I hope the baby likes history books because daddy has quite the collection already!  We can't wait to find a house with a "library" of sorts to display all of our books that we have.  

This weekend was spent in sweatpants because my stomach is continuing to expand I am thinking in a couple of weeks I may need to invest in some maternity pants....I can't believe I just typed that!!  It still seems unreal sometimes.

I have my three month appointment on Thursday and they said it will be a long one, it includes blood work and a full work up on me!  I can't believe it has already been three months.  March will be here before we know it!  I am also going to ask about what I can do for my allergies, they have been awful lately and all I know for sure I can take is Benadryl, which doesn't help the whole tiredness issue, so here's to hoping there is something else I can take!

No comments: