The shower was a huge success! Jason and I were so blessed. We were given a mattress, changing pad and lots of baby supplies (diapers, clothes, soaps, you name it!) Jason even scored a few books to read to the baby. I am starting to feel set we have enough size one diapers and are close to having enough size 2 also. I am truly overwhelmed with everything that has happened in the past 24 hours and blessed to have so many people looking forward to the arrival of our ninja.
The ultrasound did really start to get us thinking. The baby is getting ready to make it's appearance because according to the tech the baby is "locked, loaded and ready to go". I guess we should start getting our house together too and this weekend that is exactly what we have done. I am so ready for our baby to be here and it's coming up quick!
Now we just have to pack our bags. The baby's bag has been packed for quite some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment