Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Weekend!

What an awesome Valentine's weekend we had.  Valentine's day started out with breakfast in bed, what can get better than that?!?  Then we organized the baby's things for a while and headed up to Marshall.  We filed our taxes, (romantic huh?)  and then we restaurant hopping to fulfill everything that the "baby" wanted for dinner.  First stop was Subway, lately I can not get enough of the oven roasted chicken breast sandwich.  Then we hopped across the street to enjoy a Hot Fudge Sundae from DQ, this is my newest and probably most deadly craving consider they are about a buck fifty and pure bliss and finally we finished at Mickey D's but before you get worried that I gained 20 pounds this weekend know that McDonald's was for Jason's cravings.  He needed a coffee. We also went to the men's basketball game on campus because they were honoring our friend that used to play for the mustangs that died this past July, it was a fun game to be at and a lot of friends were there that I had not seen in a while.

Sunday was the perfect day for me because I didn't have to cook!  After church we met up with Jason's parents and had lunch with them because they were traveling through Marshall on their way back from South Dakota and that evening our church put on a Valentine's dinner.  Jason and I have always enjoyed these dinners but this one was special because it will be our as just the two of us and because the speaker gave an awesome reminder to pursue love through God and not through flesh.  So needless to say I left encouraged and reenergized.  

So today marks the 6 weeks til due date mark and I am getting so excited to meet our little ninja that I can hardly stand it!  There are so many people excited to meet this baby that makes me even more excited!  We are really just playing the waiting game now.  Which is fine with me because as excited as I am I really want this baby to be healthy most of all, so it is worth the wait!  The baby is still super active and Jason and I have had fun interacting with it.  However, the baby has also decided that my ribs make a great foot rest and the little stinker will stick them up there if I am sitting for to long.  Which really makes me uncomfortable, but oh well I can handle it!  Well if you have gotten this far I applaud you I didn't know I was so long winded this morning.  Maybe that is why I try to post at night, they are shorter cause I am just so tired :)

No comments: