Now I am praying for a healthy delivery, with no strep B and good weather on the day that this baby decides to come. I can't believe it is already March...time has gone so fast. I am looking forward to next weekend as my coworkers are throwing me a shower and I can't wait! That will be the last hurrah before the baby comes! I am also looking forward to being done with work. Then I can just concentrate on being a mommy. Only four more shifts!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Drive By Doc Apt.
Today was another lovely doctor appointment and from here on out I will be going weekly. I had my strep B test today and I was checked to see if I was dilated. I am currently 1 cm but the baby is still really high so it probably doesn't mean much but it was good to know that my body is indeed getting ready for the big show! She was able to confirm that the baby is head down because she could feel the head (that to me is crazy). We also talked about when to go to the hospital and she made me chuckle by saying when your contractions are five minutes apart look out the window. If it looks like today (heavy heavy snow) head to the hospital. If it is a nice spring day just hold out a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment