- Raspberry Jelly filled doughnut with white frosting (I hated doughnuts before July of 2008)
- PIZZA HUT BREADSTICKS (seriously this has lasted all pregnancy and I really can not get enough of these)
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies....or at least the batter!
- Kit Kats (I had not had one of these in years and they have never tasted so good)
- Lai Wah Chinese Food
- Dove Milk Chocolate (I currently have a whole bag in my purse for "emergencies")
- Subway (again never cared for subway much but the oven roasted chicken breast is to die for)
- Tuna (I am not supposed to have this pregnant, but it hasn't been to bad and usually one sandwich will do me for a while)
- Spaghetti O's
-Fresh Fruit (especially strawberries and pineapple)
Well I guess those are the top ten and they come and go but Pizza Hut has made a killing off of me these past 8 and a half months. Dr's. appointment on Thursday....I'll update then!
No comments:
Post a Comment