Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things I miss...

So today I was sitting in church and tried to cross my legs only to find that I can no longer sit like that and it got me thinking about everything that has changed (all for the better of course)....so here is what I came up with:
I miss...
1. seeing my feet
2. jeans with zippers
3. crossing my legs to sit
4. no back pain
5. Margaritas
6. sleeping through the night
7. sleeping on my stomach
8. being able to control my emotions
9. having more than four outfits...that compliment my body
10. being able to beat the dogs to floor when I drop food...I don't even try anymore
11. being able to squat down without having to brace myself so I don't tip over
12. fitting into desks at school...it was a sad day on the first day of the semester
13. being able to wear a coat that zips and is fashionable
14. not having to driving around with an extra set of clothes in my car cause I live in fear that my pants will rip
15. getting through the day without having to take at least 2 naps
16. washing the dishes without my shirt getting soaked
17. privacy....the dogs will not leave me alone and must be constantly touching me
18. being a normal temperature
19. being able to walk at the Y for longer than 10 minutes without breaking a sweat
20. standing a foot in front of someone and not touching 
21. being able to eat a full meal
22. being able to take a 3 hour drive without stopping for potty breaks
23. not having the dogs sit on my "shelf"
24. not having to do a three point turn around in bed to roll over
25. being able to breathe when sitting down 

Now it may seem like I'm complaining but I am really enjoying being pregnant.  Jason and I were laughing as we thought up most of these :)  I promise!

No comments: