Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Cruising Right Along

My doctor's appointment went awesome.  Everything still looks great and I am officially starting to go bi-weekly now.  I can't believe how excited that makes me, I look forward to getting to hear the heartbeat every time it is reassuring, even though I am still getting knocked around daily by our ninja.  My blood pressure still looks really good and nothing was said about my weight :)

I feel so truly blessed to have a opportunity to carry this child and I really can't wait to meet the baby.  We will get a sneak peek next Friday at our ultrasound, Jason is taking the day off to come with so we will be able to have a nice day together. My doctor warned me that if the placenta had not moved they would take more aggressive ways to move it and that does include bed rest.  However, she is confident it has moved since I was only .9 cm away from clearing it in the first place.  I am also hoping that we will be told that the baby is no longer breech but according to where I am feeling the hiccups I would be surprised if it is still breech.  I am also excited that this ultrasound is at the hospital not the clinic.  This ups our chances of getting one of those cool 3-d ultrasounds where you can really tell the features of our little one....so here's to Friday!  

No comments: