Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Doctor Update




Today was the big day and I had quite a few surprises.  The first one being that I am not anemic.  I have struggled with my iron levels since high school so I was surprised she said I had plenty in my system.  I thought for sure I was considering I can hardly make it through the day these days without at least an hour nap.  But, I guess I just chalk that one up to a growing baby and the third trimester!  They also said that they would call if I failed the diabetes test and that no news is good news.  I also was expecting to fail this test considering that diabetes runs through both sides of my family.  So far no news.  I know they might call on Monday or Tuesday but here is to thinking optimistic. My doctor didn't hassle me about my weight this month so I made a pan of rice crispies to celebrate :)  

I attached a picture of me from Christmas Eve, it is amazing to think that at 18 weeks I thought I was huge.   Look at me now!  

Today we watched a wonderful documentary called "In The Womb", in the first few minutes we found out how we got here to begin with.  Apparently, coffee makes sperm swim faster and longer.  No more Caribou for Jason!

No comments: