So onto a brighter note, tomorrow is the first day of Labor and Delivery class. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I have a shower coming up on the 6th of February and the 7th of March! I am so excited because it is starting to get real. In the past few weeks the baby has changed it's movements to much more deliberate movements. In fact I have even gotten to play tag a few times where I will push on my tummy and the baby will push back. I have also started watching my stomach become misshapen because the baby sticks what I am assuming is a butt straight out in the air! I can't wait for the ultrasound in the beginning of February so that I can really find out how this baby is situated in my tummy. We also got the carseat put into today. Now, you might think it's a little early and it is, however, I was worried it would not fit in my car correctly so we wanted to try it out. And it fits PERFECTLY! So we took the carseat out but left the base in there. We will add the carseat at a later date so that we are ready to go just in case!
About Us
- Sarah
- I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Registry Drama!
So we will start this out the day after Christmas, I was cruising through the baby section at Target and noticed that my whole bed set was on CLEARANCE! This is not something that a pregnant lady should ever have to witness. It was the worst because it was 1) cheap and 2) gender neutral. Apparently this day in age those two things are very hard to come by as far as nursery bedding goes. So I began checking my registry more diligently I had been noticing online that a lot of my registry items from target.com had moved to online only or were deeply discounted and I started to get nervous. Last weekend we had company and decided to head out to Sioux Falls since there is not much to do here in B-town. I printed out my registry, almost 75% or my registry said limited availability. I almost cried. I quickly ran to the baby section and I kid you not the whole section was empty. So needless to say this prompted us to go home this weekend and sort things out. Target still does not have a lot in stock and with a shower two weeks away I was stressing, if you don't believe me just ask Jason, I really cried leaving Target on Saturday. Jason, being the wonderful husband he is took me to Babies R Us and we ended up registering for a lot of stuff there that were no longer being offered at Target. So all weekend we went back and forth between Target and Babies R Us trying to get everything figured out and I finally feel like we do....seriously....they shouldn't do that to pregnant ladies....that was way to much drama. Needless to say we are now registered at Target and Babies R Us and I feel confident that people will be able to find a wide selection at either store. There is nothing more frustrating than printing out a registry and not being able to buy anything from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment