Jason and I keep playing the what if game. We are sitting here in a blizzard today and I keep asking what if I go into labor now....what would you do?? Or what if you are working at the Y will you come home and get me or will you just meet me up there?? It is weird to have these conversations knowing that in the next few weeks those could become a reality. I realized today that March 10th I will be considered full term and my due date is the 30th....March 10th seems way to close.....will so does March 30th for that matter.
I am looking forward to February 6th, the ladies at our church will be throwing me a shower and I am so excited to ohh and ahh over little booties and baby things. Speaking of ohhing and ahhing....Jason and I got a package in the mail today full of baby clothes thanks to Grandma Strouf. I must say we are going to have one good looking kid with all of these clothes the baby has to wear.
As for me. I officially passed the diabetes test which absolutely floored me. I had pretty much convinced myself I was going to fail. And my tail bone is pretty touch and go. Some days I have no pain at all and some days I can hardly move, just when I think I have it figured out what causes it something else seems to trigger it.
Last night Jason and I fell asleep to feeling the baby having the hiccups...it was quite amusing and then it hit me. In ten short weeks the pokes and nudges I have come to love will no longer be there. Sure, I have my baby to hold but I am really going to miss feeling those little nudges and watching my tummy roll. I guess I will just savor it now! I am excited for our follow up ultrasound in a few weeks because the hiccups felt very low and I am hoping that means our little ninja is head down, unlike last time!
No comments:
Post a Comment