I did come to some conclusions: 1. I do not want a c-section. We watched a video last night and this has definitely become a last resort for me. It always was but believe me the video was not pretty. 2. I really don't want an epidural, now I know that I may start begging for one at 1 cm of dilation but the process of getting one sounds just awful, so I really want to avoid this if at all possible. 3. I love pampers diapers....they are my favorite. 4. I want a birthing ball, I think this will be a great way to relax and help "open" things up. 5. I want litacane, enough said about that. 6. I am thankful that my doctor is ok with me only being on a monitor for 15 - 20 minutes of every hour. I think I would get way to stressed staring at that screen constantly. 7. I want to breast feed, do you know how expensive formula is YIKES! 8. Our baby will be safe, if you get within 6 feet of a door with our baby in your hands, alarms will go off! 9. Somehow he he whoo will get me through to the birth. 10. I will never look at salad tongs the same way again!
Doctor's appointment on Thursday morning. Hopefully at that point they will set up the ultrasound for the following week so we can peek at our Ninja again, and make sure that darn placenta has moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment