Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

OUCH!

So I am about 30 weeks and have had a relatively easy pregnancy.  That is until this morning!  I tried to get up this morning to find that my tail bone is extremely sore.  This had me replaying all of the things that I did yesterday to make sure that I didn't fall or sit funny but I really don't think this is the case.  So I started asking around....well the limping that I was doing was kind of a conversation starter....and found out that other mommies had experienced this when the baby would begin to drop and start making its way downward lodging it's head by the tail bone.  

I started researching when a baby may start to drop and I found out that it can be as early as 30 weeks.  Just one more reminder that the big day is right around the corner!  As if the 100 bathroom breaks in an hour and the weird ways I had to bend my body to clip my toenails the other night were not enough of a reminder. 

Oh well....as long as I am laying down I am just fine....so I guess I will just have to take it easy :)

No comments: