Labor and delivery class went well. We did find it relatively boring only because it was a three hour lecture. However, we both learned a lot and I am confident that I will survive labor. Next week should be much more interesting as we get to tour the labor and delivery rooms and talk about different pain meds. I did find out that 5 of the 6 hospital rooms have a whirlpool in them....so party in my room! Just kidding, but I hear they are very relaxing when dealing with stronger contractions.
I have my next appointment on Thursday morning. At that appointment we should find out when the next ultrasound will be. I am assuming for the following week. I am excited to have the ultrasound and hoping that we will be able to get a "3d" one so that we can really see the features of our little ninja.
Speaking of our little ninja, the baby is still quite active. It is fun because now our ninja is "hard enough" that when pushed up against the outside of my tummy we can feel the butt and the back of the baby. It is really quite an experience as we get to know our baby a little more each day!
Only nine more weeks and we get to meet this little ninja.
No comments:
Post a Comment