Good looking bunch!

Good looking bunch!
The loves of my life

About Us

I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekly Visit

Tricked ya! My appointment was on Wednesday this week not Thursday like usual so here's your weekly update.  Nothing new to report still 1 cm and the baby is still to high to do much.  My doc did say that when this baby drops watch out it will be soon after that cause my body is ready it is just waiting for the cues from baby.  She also said the only thing they are worried about this late in the game is blood pressure and mine looks great.  I also tested negative for strep B so I am home free for delivery.  I am hoping to get through next Thursday which is my last day of work.  Then I will be good to go.  The doctor did promise today that the most I have left is 5 weeks.  To which I was like alright sounds good, then as I was leaving the office I realized....holy crap.....5 weeks.....I'm not sure I am ready for this! Believe me I am so excited but at the same time absolutely terrified of how my life will be changing soon.  

I do have one small problem I seem to be having.  Every time I brush my teeth I seem to end up dripping on my stomach.  This causes me lots of stress due to the fact that usually I am dressed for the day, and only have 3 shirts that fit me so I can't dirty them.  Lately I have been tucking a hand towel into my shirt to prevent these "stripes".  I hope that you all get a chuckle thinking about me tomorrow morning when you are brushing your teeth....be thankful that you can brush your teeth hassle free.  

On another note, I was laying on the couch tonight and was getting beat up by our little ninja and I put my hand on my stomach and it was definitely a foot, so cool to feel.  Jason even agreed that we were feeling a foot, a tiny foot at that.  

No comments: