So here is my funny story of the week....on Tuesday we had a blizzard of sorts and Bear refuses to go outside when it is snowing. So we were watching him like crazy. Anyways at about 5 Bear decides to go outside and Jason is downstairs doing the laundry. I open up the basement door to get Bear ready to go out and yell IT'S TIME, to which my husband comes running up the stairs at break neck speed. He was ready to grab the suitcases and go. After he realized what was happening we both had a good laugh. But that is our life right now....we are constantly on edge for the "this is it" moment.
I feel so blessed to be able to carry this little gift and I can't wait to introduce the baby to Jason and the rest of you. It is getting close!
No comments:
Post a Comment